Application Forms and Guides

The Entertainment Licensing Team of the Office of the Licensing Authority of the Home Affairs Department, which is responsible for issuing Amusement Game Centre Licence, Amusements with Prizes Licence, Public Dance Hall Licence, Lottery Licence, Mahjong/Tin Kau Licence, Tombola Licence and Trade Promotion Competition Licence, has been relocated to the following address with effect from 4 November 2019 (Monday) –

Entertainment Licensing Team
Office Address: Rooms 2503-05, 25/F, AIA Tower,
       183 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong

The Entertainment Licensing Team’s fax number, website and the enquiry telephone number remain unchanged.

Application forms and guides have been updated and can be downloaded from our website or obtained from our office.

There will be no shroff office at the new office. To make payment, applicants should visit the new office between 9:30 a.m. and 12:00 noon and between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. (except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) to obtain a demand note. We will show you how to make the payment, such as making payment at post offices or convenience stores nearby.

(a) Amusement Game Centre Licence
(b) Amusements with Prizes Licence
(c) Public Dance Hall Licence
(e) Mahjong/Tin Kau Licence
(f) Tombola Licence
(g) Trade Promotion Competition Licence
2024 Policy Address Public Consultation
Exhibition of the 4th Anniversary of Hong Kong National Security Law
Download/Update Upgraded Scameter+ Now
A Dummies Guide to Buying First-hand Residential Properties
National Security Education Day
The 2024-25 Budget
World Bank Group's Business Ready project
Anti-Deception Coordination Centre
Online platform for SMEs to access comprehensive information and support services
Approved Fund-raising Activities
Trade Promotion Competition Licence
MyGovHK is the personalised interface developed on the GovHK portal.
news gov hk
GovHK: Residents
Approved Fund-raising Activities
Hongkong Post