The entertainment licences issued by Office of the Licensing Authority, Home Affairs Department include:

(a) Amusement Game Centre Licence
(b) Amusements with Prizes Licence
(c) Lottery Licence
(d) Mahjong/Tin Kau Licence
(e) Trade Promotion Competition Licence
(f) Tombola Licence
(g) Public Dance Hall Licence
Anti-Deception Coordination Centre
Online platform for SMEs to access comprehensive information and support services
Approved Fund-raising Activities
Trade Promotion Competition Licence
MyGovHK is the personalised interface developed on the GovHK portal.
news gov hk
GovHK: Residents
Approved Fund-raising Activities
Hongkong Post
National Security Education Day